Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taylor's New Favorite Thing

Taylor and I took a ride on my "little motorcycle" last Wednesday. We rode up to some developments that just have curb and gutter and I let Taylor tell me where to drive. She sits on the gas tank and holds onto the handlebars and just loves it. Her Favorite part of the night was all the excavators and tractors parked up there. We must have seen them all twice. She dons her little construction helmet and will go anywhere with you.

It was also fun for me because it was a reality check for me that Taylor is getting old enough to actually start doing really fun things with. It's that time dads dream about being able to do fun stuff with their kids. So it was a good memory for me as well.

About a half a block away from home we ran out of gas. We had all the fun we could I guess.



2 comments:

Mrs B said...

That's so cute! I'm excited for when Porter gets big enough to do that kind of stuff. He has a little motorcycle awaiting him, but I know it will come all too fast.
Oh- & sure, sure, you get a spot in my column. I see how it is.... :)

Angela said...

so carin is a lot nice than I am...i Don't know if I would let the kids ride much more than around the loop, but taylor must be a little more brave too, because my kids are afraid to ride with Dan