Monday, July 6, 2009

BOYS BOYS BOYS

Again here I am with more mischievous little boy stories...unfortunately these all happened within 4 days of each other.
The first one happened when the really exceptionally good little boy stories usually happen...while Mommy is indisposed in the potty. On this particular day I open the door of the bathroom to find naked John with poop smeared all over his body. AAAHH! So I frantically run to find the discarded diaper and find it sitting in the carpet next to naked Bennett in the front room!!! AAHHH Upon closer inspection I see poop all over in the carpet as well!!! HOLY COW boys are nasty!! All this mess and only 9 am. Naturally I stuck them in the tub as quick as I could and cleaned up what I could...yikes. One bonus...I have really clean carpet for a minute. BOYS!!

The next unfortunate event happened the next morning. We were in my bedroom and I was organizing my closet and drawers and I was sure that my room had been little boy proofed. So I was gabbing on the phone while going through my clothes and turn around to find Bennett covered in my thick cream that I have been using for my nasty itchy skin (another story all together). He seriously had gobs of it on his hands and face and all over his favorite tractor that he carries with him wherever he goes. I looked over to the nightstand where I keep my cream and I catch John with his hands in the cream jar...apparently he has just begun his turn finger painting because he wasn't too shmeared yet. But Bennett had really gone to town on the wall, alarm clock, floor and nightstand...all beautifully finger painted with thick greasy cream!!!!! BOYS!!!!

The third event took place at Grandma and Grandpa Welling's just yesterday (just 2 days after the cream incident) and John was the only culprit. We had just gotten done eating our yummy dinner and we were all hanging out outside. Sure enough here comes John down the back lawn complaining about his sticky black hands. He apparently had discovered the grease trap to the grill and there were little black John hand prints all over around the grill and upper deck. Seriously how does he find this stuff!!!! BOYS!!!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I really love stories about your boys!! They are so cute and hilarious. I really don't know how they can find so much trouble together. Amazing!

Just In My Spare Time said...

Seriously I never thought that Gabe would get into so much trouble at 2 years old... everytime I turn around he is in something else... never in the toy room with all his toys though. I can't imagine having 2! lol your stories are so funny!It will be good to look back at one day! :)

Karla said...

It is amazing how fast they can make a mess. It is like they understand they have just two seconds to get things done and they someone manage. I must say that my girls seemed like a piece of cake after having delt with boys.

The Hall Clan said...

I'm sorry girl...but I love checking out your blog. I always feel better about my boys' antics when I read what your tornados are up to.