Monday, August 31, 2009

Fence!!

Our fence is OFFICIALLY done!! Our little rascals officially cannot escape the backyard! Can I tell you how happy I am! I think this is going to completely change my life!! I think it turned out beautifully and it is going to be awesome!!

This is the part that Kirk built to enclose the opening to the carport...didn't he do an awesome job? It looks so nice!!! He's so handy!!

Due to some crazy N.O. city rules we could only do 3 1/2 feet high on the one side...but it still looks nice I think.



YAY for our new fence!!!!



8 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks fantastic!! Good work guys and enjoy the freedom!

The Fife's said...

I love it. Now you can relax.

Angela said...

I love it...I looks SO good! GOod job to you..and to Kirk for closing off the carport! yIPPE!

Karla said...

The fence looks wonderful and I can truely understand the freedom that will give you. I am just wondering how long it will take your two boys to master getting over the short side. :) Are they little climbers?

10zfam said...

yay, how exciting

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

It's about time huh!! I LOVE IT!! It looks beautimous!

Ashley said...

Yea! Awesome for you guys. We should come over and let our kids run around in there too :)

The Hall Clan said...

It does look great and the functionality definitely beats out the esthetics!!!!

Keep em trapped.