Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Conspiracy to Commit Theft and Murder

Our boys are starting to get quite clever. Bennett got picked on for a long time while John stole his toys. Now the tables have turned. John has become the victim now.

Bennett had a noisy toy that John wanted but he knew he couldn't just go take it, so he eyed it for a minute then walked over to the toys, pulled out a ball, walked over to the tile and let it bounce (knowing that Bennett would drop his current project and come chasing the ball) What John didn't count on was before Bennett took off after the ball, he ditched the noisy toy in a big pile of books so John couldn't find it. After Bennett inherited the ball and john got tired of looking for the toy in the books, they both moved on.

Let the competition begin.

This morning my tender wife also confessed she had hit a big cat on the way home from the gym. Instead of being sad about killing a family's pet, she felt bad about not feeling bad. I love this woman!!! Explains why we don't have a cat.

7 comments:

Carlee Hoopes said...

HAHAHA!! Carin, you're not alone. I probably wouldn't have felt bad either!!! I don't know that I would have felt bad about it though. :)

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

LOL LOL LOL!! That is so funny! All cats go to heaven, right?? Thats why we don't have a cat either! LOL!

Karla said...

That's pretty sneaky! Did they learn that from their dad or mom? :)

Kirk said...

I think they have figured it out on their own! I heard them talking in their crib this morning and I could only make out the words mom and dad. I think they are plotting a coup de etat against us.

The Hall Clan said...

When you get your eyes scratched out in heaven,,,,remember the trip home from the gym :)

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

This makes it sound like I don't like cats...up until we moved into this house I was fond of cats...but our neighbors ALL have cats and our yard seems to be the great pooping ground so it makes me crazy. You go outside in the springtime and all you can smell is cat poop EVERYWHERE!!! AAAHHHH! (so maybe I don't like cats...hmmmm, I may have just discovered something about myself).

Mrs B said...

A woman after my own heart.