Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bennett & John Can Sit!

Just look at these big boys! Can you believe it! They still require a little assistance in balancing but they are getting better everyday!! Bennett is on the right in the above pic. For some reason the booger sucker is the toy of choice these days...go figure.
Already learning how to share "ish". Now that they can sit by themselves that is their favorite way to play. They also mastered pivoting on their bellies. We can lay them side by side in the front room and in just a few minutes they have squirmed themselves to opposite sides of the floor. Crawling is just around the corner I'm afraid. Then the fun really begins! Here we go! Of course a Chugg family picture wouldn't be complete without the ever present laundry basket in the background.

Here is little Miss Taylor helping mommy with the bread. Her favorite job is to "squish the bread". She would eat the whole batch of dough if I let her I think. She is the best helper. If I ask her to do anything related to the boys she jumps to do it. I couldn't ask for more! She's such a sweetie!

This is a miraculous event. Everyone is looking at the camera!!! WOW!

5 comments:

10zfam said...

so so cute. your kids look so much like you. it's a good thing Taylor is so helpful since you have twins. i can't believe you make bread too. i am way lazy i guess

Dan Da Man said...

I am soooo Excited to finally meets these two little dudes. And Robby thinks I'm coming to Utah to see him. Yeah Right... See you soon

Karson and Kami said...

Oh my gosh Carin! You have the *CUTEST* family!

Angela said...

LOVE IT! I love seeing Walker's clothes put to good use!

The Hall Clan said...

Hi this is the other Kami---
I just discovered your blog from a comment angela made on kristi's blog.

My fav picture of all time----Taylor making bread. If she were my kid there would be an 8X10 of that puppy framed and displayed. What a cutie.---The boys are too too cute as well.