Saturday, May 3, 2008

Off to Boca!!

Taylor's new library book about Airplanes. I think she'll get along with the boys just fine!






One of Taylor's Favorite things to do when I get home is Play Hide and Seek. I think I am going to have to work on teaching her how to hide. These just don't provide much of a challenge. But she thinks they are great! She is still so small she hides in the couch cushions and in the suitcases when someone comes over.


Speaking of suitcases, we are off tomorrow morning for the Securian National Sales Convention in Boca Raton Florida. Yes I know, you ask yourself how do you go to Boca Raton with three kids? You don't. We are extraordinarily blessed to have awesome parents who volunteered to watch them. Everyone is so excited for us to go. Taylor will get someone to play with her, and the boys will get to look at someone elses' faces. We are so blessed to have such great family. Thanks Mom and Dad!!


I'm sure we'll go nuts without the kiddos after about 4 hours. We'll just have to deal with it!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I came across your blog. It is good to see that everything is going great for your family. Check my blog out.