Friday, November 7, 2008

LARGE post...warning only read on if you have a good 15 minutes to devote to this post!

So I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Bennett & John's birthdays and Halloween...couple weeks late isn't too bad! So we had a fun day on their birthday and just enjoyed the fall day. We did get to play in the leaves for a bit, the boys weren't too crazy about that. But they did enjoy opening their presents that night.

Here is John reading a new story he got from Great Grandma & Grandpa Funk with Daddy. Doesn't he look all grown up now?

And Bennett waiting for another present to be set in his lap.

Grandma & Grandpa Welling got the boys a fancy new duelly (sp?) ride. It is fancy nice and they love strollin' in it. I must admit they enjoyed the box a lot as well.

Grandma & Grandpa Chugg got the boys a car track and some cool cars. Notice Bennett is already exhibiting signs that he has inherited the 'Chugg tongue' from his Daddy.

I spent a good chunk of the afternoon on their birthday cakes (WAY longer than expected)...in my mind they looked nothing like they do in these pictures...I'm sure it's just bad photography...right? The boys clearly didn't care what they looked like...they just loved chowin' down.

Which brings us to Halloween. We dressed Bennett and John up like the Mario Brothers: Mario & Luigi. I even crocheted some hats for them because it is not the season to buy baseball hats apparently. It was quite the ordeal trying to get them to keep their hats on for a picture...this is the best one we got. I was sweating by the time we got done taking pictures trying to keep their hats on them.
Little Mario.

Here's a good one without the hats.

Taylor wanted to be a poodle like last year which I thought was fantastic. Here she is "Little Fifi" in front of her playhouse that we decorated for Halloween.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for finally posting! I have been dying to see pictures! I couldn't believe how big the boys look....they are entering the toddler phase.

Carlee Hoopes said...

Carin, that wasn't long!!! :) Ok, those hats are so cute. I love them! And the cakes! All you domestic people are startin' to make me look bad. They looked so cute in their costumes. I love their mustaches too.

Jenny Bebel said...

How cute! Happy belated birthday boys!