Monday, November 17, 2008

Little Orphan Taylor

Daddy: Go brush your teeth please.
Taylor: You better be nice Daddy or I'll take you to the D.I.
Daddy: You are going to take me to the DI?
Taylor: Yeah-I'll just put you in the truck.
Daddy: Are you just going to take me?
Taylor: No, I'm going to take Mommy to the DI too.
Mommy: What about the boys?
Taylor: I would just take care of them.
Mommy: What would you do with them?
Taylor: I would just play with them, then feed them and put them in their beds.
Daddy: Who's going to drive you to the D.I. To drop us off?
Taylor: Oh, I'll just call Gramma Chugg.
Mommy: Would you ever take Gramma Chugg to the D.I.?
Taylor: Oh NO!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Karla said...

Precious!

Karla said...

Ohhhhhhhhh.........that's sweet. My little puddin'.

Karla said...

You can find great treasures at the DI!!:)

Carlee Hoopes said...

Pretty sure that just earned her an extra Christmas present from gramma chugg. :)