Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm on a ROLL!!

So I found this great pattern for headbands last night and had to try it out...here it is!!!

You'll have to excuse my model...she is currently napping and I wasn't about to wake her up...so thank you Miss Cabbage Patch. This at least gives you an idea of how it might look on Taylor Baylor!
Oh and the greatest part is the flower is removable!! So I can make flowers in all sorts of different shapes and colors and just attach with the button in the middle to coordinate with the color of the day!! YAYAY!! Next I'm going to try a skinnier headband I think but still go with the button flower idea...whatdyathink?

4 comments:

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

You are such a dang GO GETTER!! I can't stand it!! I LOVE IT!!! I definitely need one for Maddyn! We will have to have a headband making day!! I miss you!! The pool opens this weekend!! :)

Karla said...

I can't believe you whipped that out after finding the pattern last night! Was the one on Taylor at preschool a different one you did? It looked so cute on her. I guess anything would look cute on her - but your flower even looks good on the cabbage patch doll!

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

Yeah Taylor had a different one on at preschool,it was a thinner headband and smaller flower which I liked better. Thanks for preschool that was fun!!

dani said...

cute kiddoes hehe lolz there super cute!!