Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some Pictures

I realized that we haven't posted kiddo pics for a while so here you go!
This is on our hike (who am I kidding it didn't last long enough to be considered a hike...it was really a walk) in the foothills last week.

Mr. John loves his hat.

This is Bennett. We took the kids to the temple the other day to get some spring pictures of them with the tulips.


This is Taylor with her latest headband...my favorite so far!
And Taylor at her final dance performance. She did a great job!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Carin, you have the cutest kids! They take such good pictures, especially that little Taylor.

Karla said...

It looks like you guys like to hike where we love to go hiking! It is such a pretty area. I just took my girls down to the temple this past week and we missed the tulips! They were all gone! But your pictures turned out so cute and I love the picture of Taylor in her new headband.