Saturday, September 12, 2009

Unbiased Mommy Brag

This morning we had some relaxing time spent in the yard and I realized I haven't taken pics of the kiddos for a long time. So I got the camera out and before I knew it I had taken 100 pictures! Well fortunately for you I didn't post them all...but I want you to know...the majority of them were 'post worthy' because we have the cutest durn kids EVER!! That is my humble unbiased opinion of course. Take a look for yourself!

John was the most photogenic today..he just kept making funny faces and doing funny things. I think he was thinking, "Doh, I know Mom has told me a million times not to stick my head in there!"
Bennett is really good at the cheeser grins!

This is John's GQ pose. Handsome little devil isn't he even with a snotty nose and muddy face? Doesn't he just look like a big kid here?

He was saying "HOT" cause he touched the sunny part of the deck.

Oh I take that back...this is John's GQ pose.

And here is our most beautiful Taylor...what a face that little lady has!!

Ah yes...we caught it on camera...Bennett's HULK face!

OHHHH!! Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent??

AwwwWw!! By now I am sure you all agree...DURN CUTE!!!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

They are so cute!!

The Hall Clan said...

do so love the GQ pose. watch that little taylor in 10 or so years.

durn cute!

Karla said...

Wonderful shots. I loved the hulk face! :) You do have very cute children.

Angela said...

walker wants to go to "yayor's house"

Anonymous said...

I miss the children!!!!!!! I miss them waking up from naps and eating dinner with me!

Angela said...

TIME TO UPDATE!

Megan said...

Carin! Your kids are absolutely adorable! What a handful you have with the twin boys, huh?! Very cute!

ALI SAPTONO said...

good product ...


Bedding Comforters

http://beddingcomforters.blogspot.com/


The Living Room Furniture

http://thelivingroomfurniture.blogspot.com/


The Bedroom Furniture

http://thebedroomfurniture.blogspot.com/


The Dining room Furniture

http://thediningroomfurniture.blogspot.com/